Contract position: Medical device manufacturer needs a Project Manager in Round Lake IL for a 12 month contract, likely will be extended. Will lead global cross functional teams in complex engineering assignments, on a project by project basis. Must have relevant medical devices experience. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Provides analytical support to the Project Management Office under minimal supervision.
- Leads team in risk management approaches and systems.
- Proactively participates in processes and makes recommendations for system refinements within the Project Management Office.
- Provides clear direction on project requirements to meet expectations of external customers and business stakeholders.
- Support Planning Sessions as documentation lead and/or work stream lead.
- Participates in the evaluation and feasibility process for potential projects.
- Interacts through program and/or project updates and reviews with all levels of management.
- Drives implementation of projects by establishing strategy, schedules, budgets, and financial analysis.
- Weekly and monthly SharePoint updates of Initiative and Milestone Status
Requirements for the Project Manager
- BS degree
- Minimum of 10 years product development experience required and 5 years multi-site project management experience within the medical device or medical product industry
- Must have a strong R&D project background with the medical device industry
- Must have knowledge of such principles as GMPs, FDA guidelines and purchasing practices
- Experienced in utilizing Microsoft Project,
- PMP preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...