Permanent position: Process Metallurgist sought for a direct-hire position in the Chicago, IL area with a leader in the Heat Treatment industry. Candidate must have experience in ferrous metallurgy and knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
Responsibilities for the Metallurgist
- Specify Heat Treatment cycles for new and existing parts.
- Review customer standards and specifications for quotes and orders.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Metallurgical topics.
- Investigate internal and external rejections for cause.
Requirements for the Metallurgist
- Bachelors degree in Metallurgical Engineering or Materials Science.
- Experience in heat treating of steels.
- Full benefits, 401k, vacation and bonus.