Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Lab Vehicle Systems Engineer in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
- Support engineers in writing and managing vehicle & flow-down requirements and defining the test program that demonstrates verification of those requirements.
- Create and execute a full vehicle test program that will evaluate the final performance of the vehicle and measure it against the defined requirements.
- Document all test results with released test reports and distill lessons learned from test results to feedback into the design and requirements development.
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Experience in an automotive mechanical and/or electrical design, systems engineering, or vehicle evaluation role.