Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Order Management Specialist in the Grovetown, GA area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Specialist
- Administer the Available to Promise (ATP) or other distribution system to ensure order alignment with factory schedules and option availability.
- Resolve questions/problems related to Complete Goods order acceptance and or maintenance. Provide option level forecasting and requirements planning, which relates to the needs for customizing products.
- Maintain Product Configuration Identifier files, which are the codes for every combination of equipment that are entered into the system to identify the equipment.
Requirements for the Specialist
- Associate's degree and 2 years of relevant supply management experience.
- Very good working knowledge of SAP, preferably the PAG landscape.