Permanent position: Manufacturing leader is looking to hire a Tooling Design Engineer (this is a permanent role), this opportunity will be located in the Bryan, Ohio area.
The ideal candidate will possess metal stamping and either transfer or progressive die experience.
The Tooling Engineer will lead tooling design efforts during new job development, launch and continuous improvement phases as well as troubleshooting of transfer and progressive dies, preparation of timing and cost estimates, identification and implementation of new technology and improvement of manufacturing set up and run times and corresponding efficiencies.
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from $80k to $100k. We are also looking for someone that would like to be groomed to become an engineering manager.
Relocation assistance is available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Tool Designer
- Candidates must have experience with cost estimating and any automotive experience is very helpful
- Manufacturing process engineering experience
Requirements for the Tool Designer
- Progressive or transfer die design experience, development and troubleshooting
- Design Engineering Technology degree or commensurate experience
- Metal stamping experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Inventor
- Project management software, ERP/MRP, Microsoft Office
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from $80k to $1000k
- Relocation assistance is also available