Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Systems Engineer in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
- Perform verification and validation testing on self-driving car hardware and software. Create written test plans, and detailed test analysis and debrief documents to communicate with the broader engineering team.
- Design and implement hardware fault injection and hardware-in-the-loop simulation tools for vehicle electrical components.
- Drive architecture discussions focusing on reliability and fault tolerance, contributing to hardware or software design reviews. Work with internal and external labs to execute electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing.
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related field (including Robotics, Controls, Embedded SW, Aerospace).
- 2+ years of Engineering experience supporting Hardware and Software testing. Experience working with Linux & Python with basic scripting capabilities.