Contract position: A leader in power and automation technologies is currently seeking an Applications Engineer in the Raleigh, NC area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
- Implement, configure, and administer more intelligent software tools to enhance overall design efficiency by reducing throughput time and improving quality.
- Monitor progress, comply with quality and schedule requirements, and maintain detailed logs and records.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve problems, and suggest measures to prevent recurrence. Modify and maintain systems and recommend ways to increase operating effectiveness and control costs.
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Associate's degree and experience with Enterprise SolidWorks PDM system implementation and administration.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD software package administration including upgrading licensing, interfacing with software vendors, developing hardware architecture, and troubleshooting issues (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MicroStation).