Permanent position: Leading manufacturing company is looking to hire a Manufacturing Manager. This position will be located in Greenville, NC area. Relocation included.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Manager
- Evaluate manufacturing process and gives direction as needed. Ensure processes follow Safe, Quality, Manufacturing Practices and Procedures.
- Review product specifications and process. Inspect product to verify conformance to specifications
- Study production schedules and estimate employee hour requirements. Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of production department or work crew
- Manage departmental Engineering and Quality support staff to achieve departmental and plant objectives
- Maintain time and production records
Requirements for the Manufacturing Manager
- BS degree is required, prefer degree in engineering or production/operations management
- 7 plus years of production management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong background with LEAN Manufacturing principles and continuous improvement etc.
- Excellent benefits, matching 401k plan and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance will be provided