Permanent position: Permanent position:A premier precision machined component manufacturer seeks a Principal Process Engineer in the Akron, OH area. Candidate must have strong technical knowledge in manufacturing process's. Prefer a Masters or PHD in Mechanical Engineering with 2+ years of experience. Client is offering full relo, $90 K- $100 K base salary and strong benefits.
Responsibilities for the Senior Process Engineer
- Uses sound judgment and disciplined engineering practices to solve specific problems.
- Independently investigates, evaluates, selects, and applies finishing technologies such as grinding, hard turning, superfinishing, etc.
- Makes proposals, with understanding of business and technical considerations, to apply new technologies to our worldwide manufacturing organization with a goal to reduce cost, launch new products, grow sales, improve quality, etc.
- Leads the development, application, implementation, of new technology projects while managing the project team, plan, cost, and timing.
- Mentors other associates to grow in leadership and technical expertise.
Requirements for the Senior Process Engineer
- Demonstrated process engineering skills with machined tool products
- Must have at least a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- Prefer a Master or PHD in Mechanical Engineering
- Looking for at least 2+ years of experience
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Must be willing to travel over night 30 % of the time
- $90 K- $100 K, full relo for qualified candidates and full benefits