Permanent position: Controls Engineer needed for Direct Hire opportunity. My client is involved in the design and integration of large-scale conveyors and baggage handling systems. Relocation assistance provided for the right candidates.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- Electrical controls design, PLC programming, and commissioning.
- Understand project requirements by studying specifications, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Travel to customer site for installation and commissioning.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- 5+ years experience in the Material Handling industry
- Have written PLC code from scratch and was personally responsible for installing it on site, troubleshooting and optimizing its performance to meet project specs
- The company has excellent benefits! Relocation assistance will be provided for the ideal candidates.