Specialty manufacturing company is seeking multiple CAD Technicians in their Vancouver, WA office. Qualified candidates will have CAD experience in civil, site development or architecture, experience with AutoCAD and possibly Inventor (a plus). This position supports the Engineering Product Managers and Sales teams across the US and is responsible for layout of specialty systems and preparation of drawings and details. Additional qualifications and responsibilities detailed below. Excellent company culture and work environment.
Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
- Layout of pipe systems given site specific constraints
- Preparation of drawings and details
- Integration of other products and systems into the system design
- Assist with preparation of materials estimates for the sales teams.
- Communication with customers and vendors.
- Project management and data entry in company database
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- 1+ year of CAD drafting/detailing for civil, site development or architecural projects
- 2 year technical degree in Computer Aided Drafting preferred, or Associates in Civil Engineering.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be willing to communicate internally and externally via phone, e-mail etc.
- Experience with AutoCAD required; Experience with Inventor a plus
<Benefits for the CAD Drafter
- Contractor benefits offered - medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO