Contract position: Construction Project Coordinator contract opportunity with a client located in the Linthicum Heights, MD area. This position will assist the Construction Managers with ensuring all documents are processed and with contractor scheduling, work coordination, project safety meetings, service interruptions and training activities as needed.
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
- Assist the construction manager in work coordination, project safety meetings, service interruptions, and training activities.
- Track and monitor safety, quality control, and commissioning documents, meetings, and plans
- Assist project team with compilation of design construction and as-built packages
- Other duties as needed and required
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Approximately 4 or more years experience in a construction setting working with the tracking and monitoring of safety, quality control, and commissioning documents
- Assist team in data collection as required.
- Assist project team with compilation of design construction and as-built packages.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form