Contract position: Industry leader is looking for an Senior Associate Document Advisor that will act as primary resource for document production needs for the Client. The ideal candidate would have 5+ years of experience leading a print production operation. This opportunity is located in Los Angeles, CA.
Responsibilities for the Manager
- Implement the Document Management Strategies developed by the Client with the Business Units ensuring production of the most cost effective product.
- Promote the print services of Client or our production print center.
- Convert appropriate applications to digital platforms - identify and develop digital document opportunities.
- Price, coordinate and manage print projects for the Business Units as appropriate. Bid, award, manage and bill corporate production print procurement using the Shared Print Market Port solution.
- Provide design expertise for all forms produced via print-on-demand (POD) -- Act as creative consultant on forms design/ construction -- Provide forms creation & change services.
Requirements for the Manager
- Minimum of five (5) years of print industry experience either in a production and/or project management role .
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in corporate print procurement performing as a buyer.
- Ability to demonstrate graphic and forms design expertise - Adobe Illustrator and Quark.
- Experience with commercial/transaction print/digital print.
- Experience with print shop management and/or job scheduling.