Permanent position: Manufacturer near Chicago IL hiring a Production Supervisor to be responsible for providing daily work direction while ensuring that safety, product quality, and productivity are the focus for all area hourly employees. Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc. You must be open to all 3 shifts, weekends and holidays.
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise and provide work direction to hourly employees (non-union).
- Participate in the plant's strong safety program and help implement directives in department.
- Adhere to the quality policy to promote continuous improvement of company products, processes, and services.
- Attain results through effective planning, organizing, controlling, and assignment of priorities.
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- HS diploma required.
- 3+ years experience in heavy industry/manufacturing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability/willingness to work all shifts, holidays, and weekends.
- Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay, benefits, 401(k), etc.