Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Lab Program Manager in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This is a 10-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Coordinator
- The Project Coordinator will serve as a point of contact between EP Eng and the company stakeholders who will ultimately own daily operation of these event spaces and engagement centers.
- Maintain and validate project tracking data. Use internally available tools to track project progress and maintain records as the source of truth for EP Eng.
- Manage work quotes from AV Integrators, gather approvals, and submit purchase requests. Arrange Site Logistics (e.g. shipping, physical access, etc.) for AV integrators.
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Associate's degree and 2 years of experience in AV Integration and Project Coordination. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience with the Workfront project management application or similar tools. Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging AV and lighting technologies and their relevance to the marketplace.