Contract position: A global power leader, is currently seeking a Drafter in Fridley, MN. This is an 3-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Drafter
- Create, modify and/or revise CAD models of complex components and assemblies or revise existing engineering/manufacturing drawings.
- Work somewhat independently with limited direction from Engineering Managers, Technical Project Leaders, Responsible Design Engineers, and more experienced Design Drafters.
- Receive Engineering Change request and incorporate the changes in the drawings. Accomplish assigned tasks, establishes measureable goals, and reports project status when directed.
Requirements for the Drafter
- Associate degree in mechanical drafting or related. 4 years of experience.
- Proficient in CREO/ProE (designing/modifying/revising drawings) and applications associated with CREO/ProE.
- Broad knowledge of typical industry related Drafting Standards, Design Specifications, Engineering Standards, Industry Standards, and Product Lifecycle Management related Policies-Procedures.