Contract position: Engineering Technician needed in Round Lake IL to test disposable medical devices. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Perform a wide variety of research and/or development laboratory tasks and experiments
- Perform detailed analyses and tests. Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Develop and maintain record keeping for test activities
- Maintain software test equipment
- May write experimental reports, summaries and protocols
- AS degree, prefer BS in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 1+ years hands-on experience with medical device testing; mechanical / electrical / disposables
- Protocol execution with GDP experience (good documentation practices)
- Building or debugging test fixtures
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...