Contract position: Engineering Program Manager needed in St. Paul, MN for a medical device manufacturer to provide Manufacturing Engineering support for DHF/DMR remediation of approved medical devices. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Program Manager
- Provide manufacturing engineering support for deliverables (based on Gap list); of the Device Master Record, including but not limited to, design specification, TMV and process validations, protocols, testing, reports, equipment qualifications
- Support Remediation product teams on manufacturing engineering related remediation, and process or equipment qualification, thorough review and approval of protocols, TMV and Validation protocols and reports
- Work with quality and manufacturing teams to review and update manufacturing work instructions, material specifications, and inspection documentation for sustaining products as needed
- Review and update inspection requirements, including identifying methods and sampling plans and evaluating inspection fixtures
- Participate in development of; process, equipment, inspection or new material qualifications.
- Initiate documentation or documentation changes (DCRs, Deviations, etc.) for products and processes as required to reflect validation/qualification activities and results
Requirements for the Program Manager
- BS degree
- 10+ years engineering program management in medical device (implantable or disposable preferred) or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with small scale chemical processes used as a component of manufacturing is preferred
- Working knowledge of FDA GMP and ISO 13485 requirements
- Knowledge of statistics and quality tools such as SPC, Risk Analysis, Process Capability, DOE, TQM methods, and Lean/Six-Sigma
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...