Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Component Engineer in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- The mechanical design engineer will be responsible for working with our team, partners, and vendors to develop and test the device.
- Design and revise mechanical parts and assemblies. Create mechanical and inspection drawings for manufacturing. Perform tolerance analysis and stackups.
- Work with partner and vendor teams to create and update designs. Assemble devices and test fixtures.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and 3 years of experience in mechanical design.
- Experienced in SolidWorks 3D CAD. Familiar with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.