Permanent position: An engineering and construction client has an immediate need for a Lead Mechanical Utilities Engineer in Richmond, KY area. This is a direct-hire position. No per diem is available for this position.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Conducts performance evaluations, takes corrective action as necessary, recommends promotions and salary actions, and recommends training and development for assigned personnel.
- Ensures that adequate checking is performed in accordance with discipline checking policy and procedures.
- Recommends design methods, equipment use, etc., for discipline standards. Supervises the production of project drawings and design calculations. Maintains affiliation with professional societies to keep abreast of current technologies.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- 4-year degree in Engineering (or related field) and 12 years of related work experience. Professional Engineer registration in KY will be required.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on project.