Contract position: Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is looking a Validation Engineers in Round Lake IL. There are multiple contract positions, expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Supporting system owners with the generation and management of documentation associated with Medical Products instrument validation and qualification activities
- Activity focus on laboratory equipment and instrument systems (LE&IS) utilized in the engineering, chemistry, and information technology areas
- All activities will be performed in compliance with internal Quality System procedures and international/national regulations
- Supporting system change control requests
- BS degree
- 2-4 years of instrument and equipment validation experience
- 3 yrs in GMP-regulated industry, preferably medical device or pharmaceutical, 2+ years experience performing instrument validations
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...