Contract position: We are looking for a Project Coordinator in Woodbridge, NJ. The ideal candidate will possess broad technical knowledge: production and office solutions, networking in both the centralized as well as distributed enterprise production environments, client applications, emerging technologies, etc. If local, please apply!
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
- Design, consult, implement, and/or manage client-related hardware/software solutions (e.g. graphics design/pre-press services, third party or unique software configurations, e-business systems administration, data/content/ repository management, etc.).
- Actively assist Manager to resolve day-to-day technical issues and implement corrective actions.
- Work closely with the Analyst and Account Team to consult, design, implement, and support hardware/software solutions required by Client Operations contracts.
- Deploy Document Technology and Infrastructure programs Integration of tools and processes to support Managed Services initiatives and infrastructure programs.
- Manage the technical implementation and integration of low to mid-level complexity projects or works on complex projects under the guidance Subject Matter Expert.
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- 3 years computer systems/applications and project coordination experience.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree Electronic Document and Printing Professional Certification (EDPP) desirable.
- Broad knowledge of graphics, design layout.
- Ability to demonstrate Presentation, Communication, Negotiation and Interpersonal skills to establish working relationships with internal technical groups and external customers departments.