Permanent position: Optical Engineer for immediate direct consideration in the north shore of Boston Area! Start up company seeking a hands on Optical Engineer with a physics degree to fill company's needs in product development efforts by applying his/her knowledge and training in the field. This person will design and set up the optical wafer to mask alignment system and be in charge of the optical wafer inspection subsystem. Must have a min of BS in physics and knowledge in optical components such as mirrors, lenses, telescopes, microscopes, lasers and fiber optics,. 1-3 year candidate are highly encouraged to apply now! Great company to begin your career!
Responsibilities for the Optics Engineer
- Design and set up the optical wafer to mask alignment system
- Analyze digital images and feed data back to system for the close loopcontrol.
- Be in charge of the optical wafer inspection subsystem
Requirements for the Optics Engineer
- BS or MS in Physics with concentration in Optics, especially in visiblelights applications and image analysis
- Strong knowledge in optical components such as mirrors, lenses,telescopes, microscopes, lasers and fiber optics
- Hands-on experience in setting optical alignment, detection and imaginganalysis
- Semiconductor wafer and mask alignment
- Must be fluent in Chinese.