An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Quality Engineer in the Coffeyville, KS area. This is an 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Investigates, gathers, and analyzes data and implements solutions. Innovates and implements quality improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Leads analysis, development and implementation of mistake proofing concepts and technology. Utilizes Six Sigma methodologies to drive improvements.
- Communicates with Suppliers regarding Quality issues and implementation of corrective actions.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and experience with SAP.
- Ability to read drawings, ability to understand and interpret GD&T, demonstrated experience utilizing problem solving tools, Six Sigma, or Quality Certifications
<Benefits for the Quality Engineer