Contract position: Electro-Mechanical Technician needed to provide support for a fast-paced design team in development, test, prototype printers, and testbeds. This is a contract opportunity in Webster, NY.
Responsibilities for the Technician
- Support a fast-paced design team in development, test, and troubleshooting of printers and multi-functional office products.
- Troubleshooting prototype printers, testbeds, and conduct testing as necessary
- Work in UNIX and Windows-based programs.
- Use measurement tools.
Requirements for the Technician
- Preferred AA in Electronics or similar discipline.
- Experience in basic E/M repairs, product development and bench test equipment.
- Good PC skills (Word/Excel)