Permanent position: Immediate need for a Controls Engineer in Greenville, SC. The engineer filling this position will be responsible the electrical design, engineering and field start-up of mid-range to large advanced automated manufacturing systems for a variety of diverse industries.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- Generate design packages including wiring diagrams, PLC programs, HMI programs, Motion Control programs, Robot programs, and operations manuals.
- Design System Architectures including non-standard material and control panel power requirements and distribution.
- Assist the EE group in developing and improving electrical engineering standards including design, programming, component, panel and field wiring.
- Experience with AutoCad - Electrical
- Motion Control Programming - Servo and VFD
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Seimens PLC experience required
- AS, BSEE, BSEET, or technical degree
- 7-10 years of relevant automation design experience with technical degree
- 5-7 years of relevant automation design experience with BS degree
- Company sponsored benefits