Contract position: Customer Relationship Specialist needed to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve device communication, and service supply issues to customers. This person will work to ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all aspects of the program. This is a contract position in Honolulu, HI.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Engineer
- Ensure meter reads are reported for all devices and billing is submitted by required due date.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve meter issues as needed such as device not communicating, invalid meter reads.
- Understand and utilize contract documentation and participate in process for implementing new client contracts.
- Facilitate remote meetings with clients regularly to gauge satisfaction and maintain accurate account information.
- Generate client-facing operational reports.
Requirements for the Customer Service Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Customer relationship management preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of interpersonal skill behaviors including empathy, balancing client vs company needs, conflict resolution skills, problem-solving skills, professional communication skills, able to succeed in a changing environment, and expectation setting.