Contract position: Well established and growing energy services company is seeking junior to mid level Project Manager for a long term contract (possible temp to hire) opportunity in Columbus, OH. Candidate will help monitor various ongoing projects for the district energy power plant operation along with energy conservation projects at The Ohio State University. Local candidates strongly preferred for this possible temp to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Candidate will help monitor various ongoing projects for the district energy power plant operation along with energy conservation projects at The Ohio State University.
- Work with subcontractors to monitor project progress & report findings to the project team
- Ensure project deliverables are met and are to specifications
- Grant access to contract personnel as needed
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- BS Engineering or Technical Degree or equivalent applicable project experience
- 2+ years in Project Engineering or Project Management required - any experience in power generation related or similar facilities - specific experience in energy conservation retrofit projects or combined cycle, CHP, or district energy assets a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and satisfy customer's needs