Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a PV&V Engineer in the East Moline, IL area. This is a 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- Analyze assignments and determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compile and furnishe necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design.
- Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with HVAC, mechanical, and/or electrical systems on vehicle platforms.
- HVAC performance skills and electrical background for vehicle performance of off-road vehicles.