Permanent position: Industrial manufacturer is looking for a direct-hire, first shift Electrical Technician. This position is located near the Sewickley, PA area. The Electrical Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining PLC's on automated machinery and equipment. Familiarity with plastic injection molding machinery are a plus.
This role comes with a hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $21 to $25 an hour, plus OT. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
- Maintain production and facility equipment to include installation, preventative maintenance, and adjustments
- Troubleshoot, repair, and execute all preventative maintenance tasks on injection molding equipment
- Read and interpret electrical/hydraulic drawings and schematics
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Strong experience troubleshooting PLCs and maintaining equipment
- Familiarity with plastic injection molding machinery and equipment is preferred
- Full-time, Direct-Hire position
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $21 to $25 an hour, plus OT
- First shift position
- PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.