Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Lab Technician in Round Lake IL for a contract role expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Will consider lab experience from a university setting. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Performing a wide variety of research and/or developmental laboratory tasks and experiments
- Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the regulatory and procedural requirements that govern those operations and products
- Responsible for performing solution bioburden testing, water monitoring, and preparation of materials and reagents
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required, AS preferred
- 1-2 years recent, relevant laboratory testing experience
- Recent experience in an FDA regulated environment strongly preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...