Permanent position: Leading machinery manufacturer in Perrysburg, OH is looking for a full-time Machine Controls Engineer Candidates must be open to up to 25% travel. The Controls Programmer should have experience or aptitude in programming of PLC's, motion controls and HMI's.
Salary for Machine Controls Engineer is commensurate with experience, ranging from 55-70K. Electrical Engineering degree is preferred. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
- The Machine Controls Programmer will work in conjunction with sales and engineering departments for customer specifications.
- Execute programming, startup and testing of machines both in-house and at customer's facility.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Electrical Engineering degree or Associate's degree in Electronic Technology is preferred
- 1-2 years PLC programming experience is required.
- Experience in programming of servo motion systems is beneficial.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Comp time and bonus for travel
- 401K with 20% match