Contract position: An engineering and construction client has an immediate need for a Program Scheduler in Los Angeles, CA area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available for this position.
Responsibilities for the Scheduler
- Develops and maintains program schedules; identifies relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction of various types.
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program issues while administering best practices and standards.
- Performs needed QA/QC on program schedules to conform with program goals for various project types.
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Knowledge of Public Works Agency requirements and how schedules are impacted by these requirements (agencies such as DSA, CEQA, etc.). Experience in using SQL or MS Access to retrieve data from various data sets.