Continuous Improvement Engineer
Permanent position: A prominent leading manufacturer in the Des Moines, IA area is seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer. This lead role coaching, training, and managing others cross-functionally will have a strong background in lean initiatives, continuous improvement manufacturing, etc. This company is growing quickly and looking to fill the role ASAP.
Salary ranges from $80K - $105K based on experience. Relocation is available for the successful candidate. The company offers excellent benefits.
Responsibilities for the Continuous Improvement Engineer
Requirements for the Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Develop continuous improvement strategies for the plant
- Develop and manage cross functional and continuous improvement team
- Coach and train leaders in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- BS in Engineering preferred, candidates with experience will be considered
- 5+ years' manufacturing experience and demonstrated success reducing waste
- Experienced with Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Direct Hire
- Relocation Assistance available
- This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $80k-105k/yr base