Permanent position: A prominent leading manufacturer in the Charlotte, NC area is seeking an Engineering Manager. This lead role will manage the design, development and installation of automated / assembly lines throughout the United States . This company is growing quickly and looking to fill the role ASAP.
Salary ranges from $90K - $110K based on experience. Relocation is available for the successful candidate. The company offers excellent benefits.
Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Manage large scale automation / assembly line projects
- Guide and manage the process from cradle to grave
- Secure competitive bids, and manage the design, development, testing and installation of these systems.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering highly preferred
- 7+ years relative experience
- Experienced in the field of automation
- Frequent travel
- Direct Hire
- Relocation Assistance available
- This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $90k-110k/yr base