Immediate Direct Hire opportunity with an automation company in Dayton, OH for a Manufacturing/Process Engineer. The Manufacturing Engineer with provide turnkey solutions from machine arrival to completion at customer location. The Manufacturing Engineer will perform machine set-up, programming, and also design/develop machine programming processes. 2+ years of experience required but client is open to Senior level Engineers as well. Experience with CNC machines and programming is required. Travel requirements can be up to 80%. Salary is reflective of experience.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Performs process development and optimization.
- Performs hands-on turnkey processes from machine arrival thru acceptance at customer.
- Performs tooling & fixturing set-ups, programming, and run offs.
- Associate's Degree or higher relating to Manufacturing Engineering
- 2+ years of experience (Senior Process Engineers are encouraged to apply)
- Experience with machine tool programming, program modification, and set-up
- Travel can be upwards of 80%.
- Competitive full benefits.