Permanent position: Leading automation engineering company is seeking Engineers with advanced process control experience in Houston, TX. There are several roles available varying in years' of experience all due to recent acquisitions and growth within the company.
Responsibilities for the Chemical Engineer
Requirements for the Chemical Engineer
- Deliver consulting services including implementation and training for solutions for advanced process control.
- Customer facing support of sales activities by demonstrating expertise in process control and DCS
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, M.S. a plus
- Experience with advanced process control in petrochemical and/or chemical environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing business processes in the chemical industry
- Flexibility to travel 30-50% of time
- Comprehensive benefits and 401k