Contract position: A leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC is looking for a Project Engineer. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Communicate customer requirements, specifications, project schedule and budget constraints to cross-functional teams, including engineers, senior management and consultants.
- Review schedule and identify problem areas. Assess causes of problems and provide technical support and direction to project team to resolve issues.
- Develop status reports, including project financials, ensuring project team is meeting customer requirements and measuring cost control.
- Maintain project plan documents, procedures and project deliverables.
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
- Interact frequently with customers and/or functional peer group managers.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- BS in engineering preferred
- 3+ years of mechanical, electrical, industrial, manufacturing engineering experience
- Project management experience in manufacturing environments
- Must be able to interact at a high level with clients
- PMP cert a plus
- Comprehensive benefit package