Permanent position: Evansville area Automotive manufacturer is seeking a Quality Engineer due to recent growth. Direct hire opportunity for candidates to align process documentation with process capabilities, analyze and implement customer requirements into existing systems and to processes, collect and evaluate statistical data and take appropriate measures.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Resolve problems, make process improvements and respond to internal and external customer inquiries regarding quality issues.
- Lead the APQP Process for new products and processes
- Coordinate Production Part Approval Process to customers.
- Perform all other task as assigned by Internal Quality Manager.
- Knowledge of TS16949 quality standards and ISO14001
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to maintain adherence to established procedures and guidelines
- Understanding of stamping