Permanent position: Well established and growing facilities maintenance service provider is seeking an experienced HVAC Technician for a direct hire career opportunity in Augusta, GA. Candidate will be supporting various HVAC systems at a state operated Youth Detention facility.
Responsibilities for the HVAC Technician
Requirements for the HVAC Technician
- Responsible for both preventive and corrective HVAC maintenance work
- This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, but requires on-call availability for certain emergency situations
- Installs, repairs, and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, engines, pumps, belts, fans, air handling units, VAV and fan powered boxes
- Maintains the safe operation of systems including electronic/pneumatic environmental controls, oil/gas fired water tube boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as various types of pumps, de-aerating tanks, air compressor blowers, etc.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED and 4+ years commercial HVAC
- Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings
- Must have an active HVAC license
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Sick leave