Contract position: Validation Engineer needed for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN. The Validation Engineer will be responsible for designs, plans, schedules, and assists in execution of validation work. A Bachelor's Degree and HVAC experience is required. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Authors Test Procedures, and summary reports to satisfy project scope requirements.
- Authors Customer Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to satisfy project requirements.
- Performs validation document peer reviews prior to customer submittal to ensure technical accuracy and compliance to customer requirements.
- Coordinates with Project Lead to ensure cGMP requirements are met while ensuring project schedules and cost estimates are maintained.
- Assists Project Lead in resolving project delays, changes and contractor disruptions.
- Executes scope discovery tools (e.g., Val. Scope Checklist, BMS Platform Questionnaire) when requested.
- Bachelors degree in a technical capacity (ME, EE, or other equivalent technical field).
- A minimum of four years experience in an Engineering capacity, preferably in BMS/HVAC controls.
- Good understanding of Pharmaceutical processes and plant design, cGMP principles, documentation practices and validation requirements.
- An understanding of project design, programming, job startup & commissioning, troubleshooting, and project financial reports.
- Competitive benefits package.