Permanent position: One of the largest producers in it's product is looking for a Process Engineer of Casting for their location between Louisville and Cincinnati. Individual will provide technical support to slab and billet caster in form of productivity improvement and troubleshooting deficiencies, Ultimate doal is to improve overall plant yield while maintaining the highest quality standards. Excellent company open to entry-level candidates. $2 billion in annual sales, 1500 employee site, no layoff in 25 year year history. Included in base salary is a personal bonus that has averaged 10% in last 15 years. Excellent benefits, including relocation assistance.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Provide Technical support on productivity improvements
- Provide Technical support on troubleshooting casting deficiencies
- Correspond Casting Information to Process Performance
- Project development and follow-up on casting improvements
- Audit processes and practices to ensure repeatability
- BS Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering.
- 1-5 years of experience (including internships) involved in casting.
- 401K, Health, Dental, Quarterly Bonus, Relocation