Permanent position: Seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a permanent position in Little Rock Arkansas. This is a highly visible position for a self-motivated, highly knowledgeable individual.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
- The Maintenance Supervisor is directly responsible for providing that all the proper tools are available, hold employees accountable for individual safety and compliance with all Federal, State and Local requirements along with ensuring that safe work practices are enforced.
- Directly supervise the hourly maintenance employees in the improvement and maintenance of plant equipment, buildings, machinery, utilities, etc. Communicate expectations, measure and assess employee performance, provide coaching and development of employees
- This person must focus on leading teams to deliver and sustain year on year improvements in the facility
- This position requires coaching, excellent communication, follow-up and supervisory experience
- Decision making and problem solving are an integral part of this position
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Requires a technical diploma or degree in the fields of engineering or manufacturing, including; mechanical, electrical, industrial that provides a thorough knowledge of the skills utilized in manufacturing improvement activities. Equivalent experience will be considered
- Supervisory experience and 5-7 prior years of related work experience in a lean manufacturing environment preferred
- 5+ years of experience building and leading teams with a track record of success, along with the ability to develop and implement action plans
- Requires basic familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- Ability to lead small to medium sized cross functional teams under high pressure environments