Contract position: Large medical device manufacturer has a need for Engineer I in Round Lake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now! Will hire ASAP!
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Review individual complaints and associated service data to determine risk level and complete investigation into the "As Determined" problem and cause coding for each complaint.
- Utilize Excel to compile and create trending information for input into the sustaining products organization
- Analyze data from various quality inputs (including but not limited to: nonconformance, FCA, complaints, MDR, etc) to determine trends and systemic issues. Prepare and issue reports based on information analysis
- Recommend, and/or support projects for improvements to the quality system as approved by management.
- Support CAPA and maintenance activities for existing product lines.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- 0-2 years medical device capa or quality experience
- Investigation/research skills
- Working knowledge of 21CFR820 preferred.
- Experience with any statistical software package: Minitab a plus used for charting data // Excel (pivot table, V-lookup) is frequently.
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...