Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Scheduler working in the St. Louis area in a metal fabrication and production environment. This is a 8-5pm M-F, Salaried role and this person should have a manufacturing scheduling background. (metal fab is not required, but a plus)
Responsibilities for the Scheduler
- Create and maintain schedules; use workers and resources in the most effective manner.
- Provide quick responses to production issues; identify problems and help improve processes.
- Use CMMS or similar software to generate reports and schedules.
Requirements for the Scheduler
- 3+ years of experience and a BS degree or; 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Scheduling experience in a production / manufacturing environment.
- Direct hire role with company provided benefits, 401k, PTO etc...