Permanent position: A systems integrator located just outside Wausau, WI is seeking a Project Engineer/Designer with dairy/food processing equipment experience. The ideal candidate will have project engineering and management experience as well as Electrical design (or drafting) experience with Autocad . Light travel - 5%. This position deals with the post-sale process.
The company offers a competitive salary and full benefit package. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Develop enclosure fabricating drawings
- Manage jobs and develop/release job packets
- Coordinate project deliverables (scheduling) with department head, customer, sales and engineering
- Develop control system and electrical schematic drawings
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- B.S. in engineering field
- Working knowledge of dairy processing systems
- Electrical design (or drafting) experience with Autocad
- This company offers a competitive salary, 401K, and health benefits.