Contract position: Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for Process Engineer in Mountain Home AR to contribute to the design, development or enhancement of new products and processes. Potential for Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens/Infectious Materials. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Select sound techniques to solve problems and make design recommendations under direction of supervisor. Assess results for application, validity and conformance to specifications. Recommend material and process specifications
- Utilize engineering tools to solve straightforward problems (e.g., FMEA, Finite Element Analysis, Process Modeling, Design of Experiments, Mold Flow, SPC, software development).
- Work within functional teams toward data driven solutions to problems identified during process improvements.
- Design, draft, issue and execute study/protocols that involve film extrusion, bag forming, and inspection.
- Install and validate production equipment.
- Utilizes knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes to understand the interdependencies/design constraints resulting in reliable designs
- BS degree
- 2+ years with design, draft, issue and execute study/protocols that involve film extrusion, bag forming, and inspection
- Hands on experience installing and validating production equipment
- Experience generating of technical documentation in support of project deliverables and requirements, such as requirement specifications, protocols, reports, and change control supporting documents.
- Required experience with 3D modeling software Inventor or Solidworks and 2D design software AutoCad
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...