Permanent position: Our client, a fast-growing engineering consulting firm based out of Missoula, MT, is urgently looking to interview and hire a licensed (P.E.) Electrical Engineer specializing in power & lighting design for commercial buildings.
Salary range for this position is $70k-$100k/yr based on experience, with relocation assistance available for highly qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
- Work as a team member in the conceptual and detailed layout and design development of commercial, public, educational, high-end residential, and institutional building facilities.
- Perform electrical system design services for building HVAC, power, lighting, andcommunications.
- Maintain strong communication and client relations.
- Work in a team environment to produce organized and cohesive specifications and construction documents.
- Review and approve shop drawings.
- Provide on-site engineering support during building construction.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- P.E. license.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- 7+ years of applicable design experience.
- Strong background in Electrical Engineering for electrical systems and building structures with a working knowledge of Architectural details.
- Familiarity with national building codes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including Technical Specification writing skills.
- Production proficiency in Revit.
- Demonstrated ability to meet budgets and schedules.