Contract position: Medical Device Manufacturing client has an immediate need in Round Lake IL for a Project Manager. Needed to lead projects centered around updating products to comply with new standards in Europe. This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Accountable for core team performance, project schedule and execution, budget commitments and spend
- Leads team in defining project strategies, developing goals, and ensures project scope is defined and controlled
- Continuously interacts with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
- Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and leads core team in the proactive management of risk response strategies
- Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
- Leads core team to identify and implement continuous improvement
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree (engineering, technical or science)
- 8-10 years experience, 2 - 5 years of matrix management. experience, 10 years of product life cycle experience with demonstrated success leading multi-site, projects in the medical products industry
- MS Project
- Must have product experience with disposables, solutions, or the containers side
- PMP a plus
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...