Sales Manager, St Joe, IN - Reporting to the division GM,the Sales Manager will lead 6 District Sales Managers. This is the SAFEST, highest quality, lowest cost, most productive and most profitable steel and steel products company in the world. Territory of Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Illinois. This company is the market leader in steel joists nationally. High compensation potential. Includes base, bonus, profit sharing and restricted stock. PEMB, Steel Joints, decking or other fabricated steel products.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager
- Participate as a member of the division's leadership team in Taking Care of our Customers while leading the division's sales efforts.
- Lead the Sales Team, including hiring, expectations, accountability, coaching and development..
- Active participation in leading the safety, quality, cost, productivity, profitability, and commercial excellence efforts.
- Provide long term strategic planning as well as create focus on delivering near term results.
- Create and drive long-term, sustainable and profitable sales growth.
- Oversee effective division selling and pricing strategies.
- Develop effective strategies on major projects, targeted customers and markets
Requirements for the Sales Manager
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years selling PEMB, Steel Joints, decking or other fabricated steel products
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales or department-level management.
- Desire and ability to travel as needed to work with customers and support the division
- Willingness to relocate.
- Some supervision experience
<Benefits for the Sales Manager
- High compensation potential. Includes base, bonus, profit sharing and restricted stock.